Download the 7003 Application User Guide (PDF) for detailed navigation instructions, with screenshots.
- Don’t start your application until all necessary user accounts have been created for your LEA, and the user accounts have the correct security permissions.
- You will be logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity. Be sure to save when you stop working to ensure all of your work is saved.
- Use the “Ask for Help” link at the top of the application page to send your Impact Aid analyst questions.
- Hover your mouse over blue question marks to see explanatory information.
- An “existing” property means it is one that you can find in the Federal Properties database, accessible on the top, blue menu bar. If you can’t find it in the database, it is a “new” property. New properties are entered in the table underneath the one for existing properties. On the review screen, all of the new properties you entered will be on a table at the very bottom of the student count section.
- You will receive a reminder every time you click a button that if you use the button and nothing happens, it’s likely there is an error on the page. Scroll up and look for red highlights and/or red text to find the error.