Download the User Management User Guide (PDF) for detailed information with screenshots on setting up your LEA’s secondary users and giving them permission to edit the application and/or sign the application assurances.
- Create your two secondary user accounts and designate each user’s security role before starting a 7002 or 7003 application. This will ensure that everyone who can edit the application will be able to see the application in their task list.
- To deactivate an account your LEA no longer requires:
- On the users page, click the profile icon next to the account that you want to delete. (This may be a picture of the person, if they have uploaded one, or a gray shadow.)
- On the next page, under the person’s name, click the link for Security. Choose the “Manage LEA User’s Security” button on the top right.
- Delete your LEA’s name each time it appears by clicking the X next to its name.
- Uncheck the role type selection for all security roles.
- Click the submit button.