Download the Mail In Review User Guide (PDF) for navigation instructions, including screenshots.
Don’t miss the Application Review section on the FAQ page.
- LEA staff will be notified by email that their application has been selected for a review. This email will contain a link to one of three letters outlining the documentation required for an LEA with your specific characteristics. The letters are online on the Resources page under the Monitoring heading. Refer to your notification email if you are unsure which letter applies to your LEA.
- To keep the information secure, confine personal information about parents and students to the Documents section.
- The Mail In Review task will allow you to upload many common document types, such as PDF, Word and Excel. There will be no size limits for the files.
- You may see the IAGS refer to an application review as a “field review,” “site visit,” “mail in review,” or “monitoring.”
- The IAGS will automatically give a deadline of 30 days after the LEA is notified that its application is selected for a review.